Sikhism in Pakistan area has an extensive heritage and history. The most important religious and historical sites for Sikhs in Punjab (Pak), including Samadhi of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, at GurwaraDeraShaib, Lahore & the nearby town of Nankana Sahib has nine Gurdwaras, and is the birthplace of Sikhism’s founder, Guru Nanak Dev. Each of Nankana Sahib’s gurdwaras is associated with different events in Guru Nanak Dev’s life. The town remains an important site of pilgrimage for Sikhs worldwide. GurdwaraPunja Sahib, Hassan Abdal is the site where Guru Nanak DevJi stopped the rock with his hand and the palm print is impressed on the rock. We, Rehman Group of Travels, are giving yo the opportunity with love and affection to visit all these holy places. Rehman Group of TKIslamabad offers you 6 Nights 7 Days package to visit most popular Gurdwara’s among a in Pakistan
Places to be covered:
Lahore-Nankana Sahib-Hassan Abdal-Islamabad
a).Effective date: Throughout the Year
b).Package Cost: USD ——- (Per Person)
c).Duration: 6 Nights 7 Days
d).Group Size: Minimum 10 Persons
Day to Day Itinerary:
Sikh Pilgrimage Tour Day 01:
- Meet and Greet at Lahore Airport, Transfer to Hotel
- Evening visit Historical Anarkali Bazar,Lakshami Chowk
- Back to Hotel (Lahore) for Dinner & Overnight stay.
Sikh Pilgrimage Tour Day 02:
- After Breakfast at Hotel, visit GurdwaraDera Sahib Sri Guru ArjanDev, Samadhi of
- Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Sikh Museum Lahore Fort.
- Evening back to Hotel(Lahore) for Dinner & night stay.
Sikh Pilgrimage Tour Day 03:
- After breakfast at Hotel, proceed towards Nankana Sahib District: Shaikhupura (2hrs 93km).
- Visit GurdwaraJanamAsthan, Gurdwara Kiara Sahib,
- Gurdwara Guru Hargobind Singh, GurdwaraSachaSauda atChuhatkana, full day visit.
- Evening back to Lahore (2hrs 93km) for overnight stay at Hotel(Lahore)& Dinner.
Sikh Pilgrimage Tour Day 04:
- Breakfast at Hotel and proceed to Islamabad through Motorway (M-2)(4hrs 45Minutes397km).
- Arrive Islamabad and check in Hotel.
- Evening free for a short visit of twin cities.
- Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel at Islamabad.
Sikh Pilgrimage Tour Day 05:
- After breakfast at Hotel, drive to Hassanabadal District Attock(1hr 15Minutes 71km).
- Visit GurwaraPunja Sahib (Half day), Visit Taxila museum and
- Historical Ruins nearby (Buddhist Civilization) (25Minutes 17km from Hassanabadal).
- Evening back toIslamabad (55minutes 40km from Taxila) for Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel(Islamabad).
Sikh Pilgrimage Tour Day 06:
- After breakfast, proceed to visit oldest Saidpur Village in Islamabad and then visit Lokvirsa museum,
- Pakistan monument, Skarparian Park, Daman e Koh in Margalla Hills for panoramic view of Islamabad.
- Evening back to Hotel (Islamabad) for Dinner & overnight stay.
Sikh Pilgrimage Tour Day 07:
- After breakfast at Hotel, Drive back to Lahore (4hrs 45minutes 397km).
- Arrive Lahore and transfer to Airport for flight back to home.
After breakfast at Hotel, Drive back to Lahore (4hrs 45minutes 397km).
End Of Tour…
- Luxury Accommodation (Sharing Basis)
- Luxury Transport as per itinerary
- Full Board Meals
- Entrée fee & tickets
- 1 traditional dinner @Lahore or Islamabad
- Punjabi speaking tour guide
- First aid kit
- Security guard
- Porters (for carrying personal equipment/luggage of participant)
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature/ religious and political reasons etc.
- Any item not mentioned above
SIKH PILGRIMAGE BOOKING REQUEST
GIVE US A CALL
Mobile : +923497882923
Address: Sarwan Travel & Tour, Malik complex, Blue Area , Islamabad, Pakistan
GIVE US A MESSAGE