The present region of Pakistan has been one of the most important places in ancient
history and in recent past the Mughal Era was one of the golden periods of history.
In Mughal sultanate, they established capitals in Delhi, Agra and Lahore.
A tour to the important places with Mughal heritage would be interesting as well informative.
Day 01 : Islamabad – Peshawar – Masjid Mohabbat Khan (190kms/3hrs)
Drive to Peshawar and transfer to hotel on arrival.
Peshawar was on the main route of invaders, traders, pilgrims and tourists.
Since the invasion of Alexander of Macedonia, Mehmood of Ghazni, Babur, the
Mongol and Sher Shah Suri, the city had been the focus of all.
A visit to Masjid Mohabbat Khan, built by Mohabbat Khan, a general of Mughal
and traditional Qissa Khawani bazaar would be the highlight of the tour
Day 02 : Peshawar – Rohtas Fort – Lahore Shalamar Gardens –
Flag Ceremony at Wagha (480kms/9-10hrs)
- After breakfast in hotel, we will depart for Lahore via the Grand Trunk Road to visit Rohtas
- Fort, built by Sher Shah Suri.
- The massive fortification wall of the fort is a master piece of stone masonry.
- Later on we will drive to Lahore and transfer to hotel on arrival.
- In the afternoon, we will visit Shalamar Gardens, one of the masterpieces of Mughal Era and
- then further drive to Indo-Pak border to enjoy the thrilling flag ceremony at Wagha.
- We return to Lahore for night stay at hotel
Day 03 : Lahore – City Sightseeing Tour (50kms/4-5hrs)
- After breakfast, we will make a city sightseeing tour by tourist bus, run by Tourism Development
- Corporation of Punjab.
- The tour would include a visit to Lahore Museum, Shahi Qila, Badshahi Mosque,
- Minar-e-Pakistan and old city with a visit of Masjid Wazir Khan.
- For dinner, we have selected an exclusive place in Food Street with superb night view
- of Badshahi Mosque and Shahi Qila.c
Day 04 : Lahore – Shahdarra – Sheikhupura – Islamabad (400kms/5-6hrs)
After breakfast, we will check out and drive to Shahdarra to visit the
elegant tomb of Emperor Jahangir and his wife Noor Jahan.
We will further drive to Sheikhupura to visit Hiran Minar, a lovely place with a small lake.
Hiran Minar was built in the memory of a Deer, which was a pet of Jahangir.
Taking the route of Motorway, M2, we will drive back to Islamabad and drop at one designated place.
END OF TOUR…
- Private air conditioned transport
- Accommodation in standard hotels
- 1 dinner at Food Street Lahore
- Daily breakfast
- English speaking guide for complete tour
- Basic First Aid kit
- Late checkout, if different from standard checkout time
- Personal insurance of clients/luggage
- Meals other than breakfast
- Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
- Medical aid, evacuation or extra expenses in emergencies
- Any item not mentioned above
TOUR BOOKING REQUEST
MUGHAL GRANDEUR BOOKING REQUEST
GIVE US A CALL
Mobile : +923497882923
Address: Sarwan Travel & Tour, Malik complex, Blue Area , Islamabad, Pakistan
GIVE US A MESSAGE