Pakistan has the traces of the oldest civilizations of the world and from Mehargarh
to Harrapa & Moenjodaro, Gandhara & Buddhist, Islamic & Mughal Era to British Raj, all
periods have imprints in this region. The Indus valley civilization has still shrouded
in mystery as their language has not yet been deciphered
Day 1: Karachi – Larkana (by air) – Moenjodaro (1.5hrs flight + 80kms/2hrs)
We will take a flight from Karachi for Larkana to visit the world’s ancient site of Moenjodaro.
The civilization of Indus valley is older than the history of Egypt and Mesopotamia.
From Larkana, we will drive to Moenjodaro to visit the dead city, which was once planned over a proper map.
The statue of King Priest, a dancing girl, some coins, stamps and clay items are the attractions insides the museum.
Day 2: Larkana – Sukkur – Bahwalpur (470kms/10hrs)
After an early breakfast, we will drive to Sukkur, one of the largest cities on the banks of River Indus.
A couple of highlights of Sukkur are the Sukkur Barrage and Minar-e-Masoom Shah.
We further drive on National
Highway and reach Bahawalpur in late evening and on arrival transfer to hotel.
Day 3: Bahawalpur – Harappa – Lahore (450kms/9-10hrs)
After an early breakfast, we will depart for Lahore, making a stop at
Harappa, the twin city of Moenjodaro and the same given its name to the Haprappan.
We resume our drive to reach Lahore and transfer to hotel on arrival.
Day 4: Lahore – Full day sightseeing (60kms/5hrs)
Lahore – Karachi by air (1.5hrs flight)
After breakfast, the city sightseeing tour would start, which includes, a visit to Lahore Fort.
After lunch interval, we will drive to Shalamar gardens, one of the marvelous places of Mughal era.
Our next destination is Wagha to witness the thrilling Flag Ceremony at Indo-Pak border. In the evening.
End of the Tour…
- Private air conditioned transport
- Accommodation in standard hotels
- Daily breakfast
- English speaking guide for complete tour
- Basic First Aid kit
- Late checkout, if different from standard checkout time
- Airfare for Karachi – Larkana and Lahore – Karachi portion
- Personal insurance of clients/luggage
- Meals other than breakfast
- Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
- Medical aid, evacuation or extra expenses in emergencies
- Any item not mentioned above
INDUS CIVILIZATION BOOKING REQUEST
GIVE US A CALL
Mobile : +923497882923
Address: Sarwan Travel & Tour, Malik complex, Blue Area , Islamabad, Pakistan
GIVE US A MESSAGE